Sunday, October 28, 2007

Langkawi alone… again!

The experience does not sound as bad as the title seem to be.

I hitched Cik Easy and company for a ride to Kedah. While there, Cik Easy and gang (who are supposed to be working) brought me along to try out the good food places such as Kuala Kechai (for laksa Kedah), Kopitiam (for breakfast) and Damiral’s (for way inexpensive Western cuisine).

As for Langkawi itself, it rained a lot but that didn’t stop me from enjoying myself. In truth, this would be much better as a photoblog entry so what I’ll do is stop right here and resume this entry more properly once my home has been reconnected to the worldwide web!

But please, don’t hold your breath. I would NOT be held responsible for anything that may happen if you do. Just be calm in the knowledge that it will come ;)

p.s. While traveling, no matter how pressed for time you are, do make sure to check that you have all your belongings when you exit the restroom. I lost my hand phone in Arau when I forgot to collect my pouch.

No comments: