Saturday, September 01, 2007

I'm baaaaack...!!!

(written on the 1st of December 2007)
Hello, hello, hello…!!!

It’s been a really long while since I last updated this blog. The main reason being that I know how few (IF any) readers I actually have!

But I felt I owe it to myself to maintain this journal as it is one of the few things I’ve been able to keep up since I started it :P

I’ll be uploading all those stories that need telling in chronological order. To my almost non-existent readers, I dedicate these stories to you…

p.s. The other big reason i haven't been updating is because the network card for my home PC was lightning fried, hmm, let's see... about 6 months ago and i haven't managed to stir myself to get it replaced. I have been donating money to Streamyx for inexplicable charitable causes since then :P

No comments: