Monday, February 28, 2011

Goodbye...

One major reason why I take photos...


...is to capture those moments that you can never return to.

Hasma

You are sorely missed by all who know you.
May you be in Allah's Grace and Mercy, safe and happy. May you reach Heaven without need for judgement.

Hani
Rahimah
Kak Chen

Thank you for being her best of friends when I couldn't...

P.S. Initially, I wanted to put up a video here but Sony has blocked it in Youtube because of the background music I used. Hopefully the one I uploaded to Facebook survives.

4 comments:

si kerdil ini said...

rindu sangat......
Allah lebih sayangkan dia

h_hafiza said...

Hari ke-10 dah...masih teringat-ingat..al Fatihah

Seorang Blogger said...

Salam,
u probably dun recall me anymore after years of leaving zaaba..
and i came here by snuze's blog..
that's not the point actually ;-)
i got called from her friend which later became my friend, sharing the news, but i can't recall which one is Has.. until, i saw her pic here..
And of course i knew her! Ya Allah, lemah sungguh memoriku..
Alfatihah, semoga Allah mencucuri rahmat ke atas roh beliau

Seorang Blogger said...

btw, u did real good photography job ;-)