Thursday, January 01, 2015

22/22



Day 22!!!

Bedtime :
1.30am

I know, I know! But it was exercise day and we had really late dinner...

Breakfast :
24g whey protein + 2 tablespoon chia seed + 1 tablespoon wheatgrass powder (not on list) + 2 tablespoon olive oil (not on list) + 4oz water

Getting really tired of the protein shake :p haha! Once it's finished, I will avoid buying more for quite some time.

Lunch (1.40pm)
6 medium chicken breasts (some fried, some roasted) + 2 fried eggs with 1 tablespoon ground nuts and a bit of sambal + 2 medium bowls of laksa gravy with the vegetable condiments (cucumber, lettuce)

Oh, Lord! It's our annual year end lunch celebration at the office and I forgot how much "fun" it can become :(

Exercise :

20 minutes walk to personalized music

This is too mild to contra today's food intake :p but it was all I had time for...

Dinner (9.30pm) :
1 set Nasi Lemak + 1 small bowl labu air fried + 6-7 scoops briyani rice with chicken briyani gravy + 1 large bowl ice cream

I overate :( even for a cheat meal! This whole day was just me, splurging!

Detoxification :

Skip Epsom salt bath again!

Admittedly, I went overboard with today's meals as well skimping on the exercise and skipping detox.
Whatever may be, this is the official final day of the lifestyle program.

I will be measuring the results later today so we can determine how effective it has been.

If the results are positive, I will be continuing in a more moderate manner up to the forty second day to make sure the behaviour sticks for the rest of my life!

No comments: