Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Addict...

It's official!

I am addicted to Chili's Tostada Chips with Tomato Salsa plus add-on Sour Cream!

What brought on the realization, you wonder?

You see- I was at work and closing time was fast approaching. All of a sudden, my mind just wandered and was making plans to get to the nearest Chili's to order some takeaway Tostada Chips plus condiments for buka puasa...

What the..??!

I could understand it if it was the Big Mouth Burger or the Caesar Salad or the Molten Chocolate Cake- each a complete meal in their own way.

But I was planning to go through all that fuss just for Tostada Chips???

It's definitely official!


P.S. By the way, the horror of that realization made me refuse to give in to the craving. I have been Tostada Chip free for almost 30 days now... :P

No comments: