Sunday, June 20, 2010

Weekend meeting...

Years back, Pa, being a founding member of this co-op (membership number in the 20's), felt obliged to rope me in for investment's sake.

It was thus that year after year, we faithfully attend its AGM. It could get a little tedious at times, therefore I found 'ways' (ahem...) to amuse myself :P

Pa (in white kopiah) chatting with one of his cronies.

This year's AGM was officiated by such a big-shot that it deserved coverage by the news people.

The Yang di-Pertua looking on indulgently as a co-op member expounds on the virtues of 'inviting' the DYMM Sultan of Selangor to officiate future AGMs.

Though I applaud his patriotism, in my head, I was screaming- "Are you INSANE??? Setting up the protocols alone may put the co-op's account in the red!!!"

Aahhh... proof that the Snuze (foreground left), no matter how enmeshed she seems within the world-wide web, DOES have a life!

1 comment:

Snuze said...

Yes, I do have a non-Interweb life, my dear evil friend. It was great seeing you, reminding me that there is so much that we need to catch up on.

Say, what about kaffe und kuchen at Secret Recipe one of these days? Waiting for the cafeteria could be akin to waiting for a cat to grow horns.