Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The Unexpected Purchase...

...or 'How I Got My New Shoes' :p

When I first got acquainted with one office mate a year and a half ago, one thing I recalled was that he was looking for this certain brand of shoes, which I knew to be expensive.

It remained just a wish then since the nearest store at the time was in Singapore!


About one and a half months ago, he cajoled me into accompanying him out to lunch at a nearby mall. When he immediately headed for the posher side of the mall, I realized he was up to something.

And sure enough, the shoes he was looking for is now available at its first Malaysian outlet in this very mall.

To cut a story short, my fickle office mate failed to find a pair that he was satisfied with.

While my attention was caught by a pair-

With a simple design that is to my taste;

Also considering the fact that my current two pairs of office shoes are slowly but surely disintegrating;

In addition, they cost less than RM300 (because they were manufactured in China as compared to being manufactured in England like most of the other shoes there);

So I snapped up the shoes and have been grateful for it ever since. They really are great shoes!

"Ah! Aku yang cari, ko pulak yang beli!", sighed the office mate.

No comments: