Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Anime Expose- Hajimemashita: Introduction / Pendahuluan

When one has a weblog, one would wish for it to continue ‘forever’, so to speak.

A famous Malaysian blog writer who calls himself ‘Tok Rimau’ states that a good blog should be mostly short and sweet and straight to the point. I could see his point. Not all are gifted enough to hold an audience’s attention after the first or second paragraph. He refers to this excess of blog as ‘cirit-blogirit'- blog diarrhea.

However, there is also this unfortunate thing called writer’s block, blog constipation or ‘semblogit’, as I dubbed it. Thereby, Anime Expose'(ah-knee-meh ex-po-say) is born!

Consider it roughage for my brain. It helps me think of ideas to bring up in my weblog. It also helps to fill my ‘at least once a week’ blog update when I run out of ideas. *grin*

Anime Expose is my personal summary of each anime series that I have seen. And boy, have I seen a lot of them! I hope you’ll enjoy it.

No comments: