Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Self indulgence :P

WaAalaweehhh...

Jiwang giler entry semalam! Baca baca balik, naik segan aku :P
But it was necessary because I really needed to get that out of my system! Hehe!

Meet my new pet dragon :P
The previous entry was evidently self indulgent and now this here is indulgence No.2!

Yes, it is Lego.
A while back, this marvelous product came under heavy fire and censure when some idiot used it to defame our most esteemed Prophet Muhammad sollAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam!

As a Muslim, I was angry.
I fully supported the ban on Danish products (that is, whichever ones I could distinguish myself).

But later, when I think carefully on it, which big corporation would self sabotage itself in that way?
Therefore I came to the conclusion that it was only a means to an end.
Besides, have we fully played our part in educating non-Muslims about what Islam truly is?

Are we even embracing Islam? Living and breathing Islam?
I can only abashedly answer 'No' to the above question.

It is ignorance that breeds such blind contempt.
And we, as Muslims, have not been showing any examples that would make them think differently.

We should be angry at ourselves then...

No comments: