Saturday, July 24, 2004

AF2- Mas sucks!!!

I never thought I'd be mentioning even anything that remotely hints at 'Akademi Fantasia 2' because Sultan Muzaffar is around giving a more profesional and competent critique than I will ever put out. However this time, I really, really need to get it out of my system!

Mas sucked big time on tonight's show, but it was Nurul who got the boot?

Come on Malaysia! What the heck is wrong with you? Pity is no replacement for talent! Yes, she is a poor single mom. BUT if she keeps on singing like THAT, her satay sales, metaphorically speaking, will top her album sales any bright old day!

Come on Mas! Wake up and smell the coffee! You must have had some vestige of talent if you managed to wiggle your way on to AF2! So show us talent! Buck up or back out!!!

No comments: