Thursday, February 01, 2007

Since I've been gone...

Hey bloggie! What’s up? I know, I know, I’ve been gone too long. Jap je dah 3 bulan ek?

Banyak tul yang dah berlaku, bloggie, I wouldn’t know where to start even if I wanted to write it all down, which I don’t.

Something major happened, major to me at least. I don’t think that all the others involved even realized anything had happened. Camne nak jelaskan ye… it’s like having a piece of the puzzle that you’ve been looking for all this time fall right into place. Suddenly you see the big picture and how much you don’t matter in the scheme of things.

Dan dengan semudah itu, jiwa yang penuh ini terus kosong, kembali sepi. Dan kini aku kembali mencari dengan penuh harapan yang kemungkinan besar tidak akan dipenuhi. But still I go on hoping, coz hope is all I got.

Ntah le bloggie… setelah tambah tolak campur bahagi, aku dapati yang I really love the way things are now, but change will come and I need to be ready. However, things like this, we’ll never ever be ready for it. Hopefully, the more things change, the more it’ll stay the same.

In fact I love all these people around me more than life itself. I only pray for the time to provide for them in all aspects before I go.

That’s it for now. Now that I’m gone, I’ll be seeing you soon and more often bloggie dear. Ja ne

No comments: