Wednesday, December 17, 2014

07/22


La lalala, La lalala! 7th day, baby!

Bedtime :
12.30am

Okay, I admit I'm slipping up on this one :( Will strive to turn in before 1.00am.

Breakfast :
24g whey protein + quarter red apple + 1 egg + 1 tablespoon honey (not on list) + 2 tablespoon olive oil (not on list) + 4oz water + 1 piece Sun Lady melon

Hah! Now I know why my shakes have been tasting funny- I've forgotten to put in the olive oil since Monday! No wonder it was so watery and fishy smelling :p
Have amended the entries for the last 2 days as well...

Lunch (1.30pm) : 
Secret Recipe's Crispy Chicken Salad

This is not the kind of lunch that can sustain you, though it used to be. The amount of Crispy Chicken is pathetic! The rise in costs of goods has made its presence felt here...

Exercise :
1 hour session with Hanif Shawn at PJ Live Arts

Ooh! I LOVE these sessions! But had to move more cautiously because I'm not sure if I might overextend myself and pitam (because I'm low on carb)! Haha!

Dinner (late, 10.45pm) :
Strawberry Field's Mushroom Steak with side salad (minus fries & toast)

Dinner with the group. Put in "no fries, extra vege" on order sheet. Found that the complete set also comes with a piece of toast (which I brought home- sayang nak buang!) and that the "extra vege" wasn't that much extra :p

Detoxification :

Skipped Epsom salt dip today.

Feeling better now though the late bedtime most likely contributed to the drowsy periods.
That Lunch!!! I've got to get something more substantial on futureTuesdays!

No comments: