Wednesday, December 24, 2014

14/22


Day 14! Only 8 days before 'end' of program.

Bedtime :
12.15am

Got too caught up looking for information on the internet :p Now I understand why using browsing should be avoided before bedtime.

Breakfast :
24g whey protein + quarter sweet pear + 1 tablespoon wheatgrass powder (not on list) + 1 egg + 2 tablespoon olive oil (not on list) + 4oz water

The shake was more tolerable today. Maybe because the pear component adds something new to the taste.

Lunch
1 serving omelette Bistik + 1 bowl chicken and mixed vegetables soup (has 1 egg in it as well!)

This was delicious. Will be ordering more lunches from this tiny canteen in future.

Exercise :

1 hour dance exercise session

Pacing this evening was more relaxed though no less intense. Also, teacher played 2 unfamiliar songs.

Dinner (late, 10.45pm) :
Strawberry Field Cafe's Caesar Salad with Grilled Chicken + 1 waffle with ice cream

The 2 dishes were really simple! Kind of disappointing and it feels like I'd wasted my carbohydrate loading evening on such a meal!

Detoxification :

Skipped Epsom salt dip for today.

Yeap, I think I've definitely plateaued. The one factor I can think of is the detoxification part.
The bath water was really cool for the first 2 weeks, sometimes even chilly.
In addition, my bowel movement's been erratic and the stool is runny.
I may not be discarding enough accumulated toxins to further aid the loss.
My meal choice might also play a part, they are as low carbohydrate as I can make out of Malaysian fare.
Was also feeling really drowsy towards the evening!

No comments: