Friday, December 19, 2014

09/22


Yeehaaw!!! OMG! Didn't think I'd make it this far! Day 9, y'all!

Bedtime :
12.15am

Okay, managed to bring bedtime forward...

Breakfast :
24g whey protein + quarter red apple + 1 egg + 1 tablespoon wheatgrass powder (not on list) + 2 tablespoon olive oil (not on list) + 3oz water

This shake is actually missing a main ingredient- a fibre component. Anyone can tell me where I could buy some chia seeds or flax seeds? Not in oil form, the actual seeds.

1 cut senangin fried + 2 tablespoon anchovies fried in sambal + mixed vegetables (sawi, cauliflower, carrot, celery) soup

Skip lunch day!

Exercise :
20 minutes brisk walk to personal music playlist

Dinner was quite some amount of starchy food so I sure as heck am exercising before I turn in!

Dinner (late, 10.00pm) :
3 small chicken breast pieces masak merah + 1 medium chunk mutton curried + mixed vegetables (leafy cabbage, carrot, cauliflower, brussel sprout, baby corn, mushroom) Chinese style

Just as I was about to eat, realized that the Chinese style gravy was loaded with starch :( but there was no other choice.

Detoxification :

20 minute Epsom salt dip

Chilly, chilly water :(

Today was I felt the drowsiest ever! Imagine nodding off as I work on a year end report!
Took a short nap as soon as I got back from work, or else I'd be down for throughout Maghrib and Isya and this will break up the new sleep pattern.
I'm now quite sure that my meal choices is impacting on the effectiveness of the plan.
I'm supposed to be dumping the glycogens but with the frequent carbohydrate spikes, things may turn out less well than intended.

No comments: